July 28, 2011

God's love

            Hi! It’s been a long time. How have you been? I don’t really see you much anymore… Unlike before, I see you everyday. Not that I cared, back then. It took me awhile to see your beauty. Why is it only now, that we are separated, that I have realized who and what you are? Guess you really don’t know what you have till it’s gone. I used to see you everyday… Now, I’m blessed to see you even just once a week, which is usually not the case. Times have changed, indeed…

            I know, that I may not mean that much to you. But you mean the world to me. It took me some time, but now my eyes are finally opened… Where have you been all my life?

            I miss you so… I long to see you, to have a conversation with you again. It’s just not the same without you. There’s a feeling of emptiness inside of me. Despite the fact that I promised myself I’ll never fall in love again, truth is, I have. I’ve fallen… Fallen in love with you… And I cannot do anything about it.

            Where are you now? Am I lost, or just plain blind? I can’t seem to find you, I’m afraid. I’m definitely not lost, I know that much. But still, I cannot find you. Does something, or someone, stop me from being able to see you? I just want to fulfill my heart’s desire… Guess not…

            The world is cruel indeed, and I have long since accepted that. Thankfully, through God’s grace, I will not stay here for long. The world will never give us what we want. And that is the truth. And as for me, I have found solitude in God’s love. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” - Galatians 2:20 God lives within me. I know this, for even when the entire world hates me, God still loves me. He has always loved us, and will continue to do so, for all eternity. So while I may not enjoy things in this world, it does not matter. I enjoy together with God, even though I am undeserving of this. All this is possible, through faith, and of course, God’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment